Competitive salary plus up to 20% bonus, 25 days annual leave, BUPA private healthcare & 8% employer pension contribution.
Renewco Power are looking for a highly organised Administration Assistant to join our friendly team. You will be based in our Edinburgh office and work from home some days. There will be a small amount of travel to Glasgow for meetings/office management.
Reporting for our Corporate Administrator you will provide administrative support to the teams based in all our offices, which are currently located in Glasgow, Edinburgh, London and Madrid.
- Managing the diaries of several senior team members
- Booking and arranging complex national and international travel, transport and accommodation
- Assisting with organising events and meetings
- Assisting with management of current office spaces
- Assisting with monitoring emails for all shared mailboxes
- Assisting to improve and simplify any administration type processes/systems
- Maintaining SharePoint for storage of data/policies/folders and security/access rights
- Maintaining holiday and absence tracking system, Timetastic
- Covering the Corporate Administrator’s duties when out of the office (annual leave etc)
What we are looking for:
- Excellent Computer skills (Microsoft suite – Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed with the ability to work with limited supervision
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and follow-through while managing multiple tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective planning and time management skills
- Strong team player with good people skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Get in touch
We are interested in engaging with wind and solar asset owners, land-owners, developers and funders.